* Hand baggage may be taken onboard the aircraft (subject to space availability).** Baggage services - on EL AL`s Website, at the Call Center (reservation at the Call Center - additional handling fee of $10) and with travel agents. Reservations must be made up to 6 hours prior to the flight.*** More details about special baggage: pets,
- Booking Flight ticket through the Customer Service Center entails a handling fee of $15 per person. Booking the service through the website does not entail a handling fee.
- Seating eligibility may vary depending on seat availability on the selected flight and/or ticket type.- In the event of change in aircraft type or configuration, including the operation of the flight by a different airline, changes may apply to your selected seat, depending on the conditions of transportation. In case of paid seating, if no alternate seat is found, the customer will be refunded for seat payment.
* Seat selection does not include front, preferred and Economy Plus seats. Seating can be booked up to 4 hours prior to your flight.** Front seat/Preferred seat - seat position may vary depending on aircraft configuration, details of seat position will be delivered at the time of booking*** Excluding flights to Kiev, Prague, Larnaca, Budapest and Berlin, which are operated in a single service class - Economy Class.
* Changes can only be made to date/time. Will only be handled by a travel agent or EL AL`s Call Center.Flight ticket changes require a handling fee of $50 (per passenger) and $15 for a baby at EL AL`s Call Center/offices. If you wish to change your flight ticket, you may be required to pay the increment between the original and the new price, that will be charged in addition to the change and handling fees (if the price enables changes). In case the flight ticket is comprised of two separate price types, the strictest conditions (change and cancelation) will apply. It is hereby clarified that the name of the passenger on the ticket cannot be changed.
** Subject to applicable law, including Consumer Protection Law.
* For flights departing from Tel Aviv only - For more details about Priority Check in/Boarding >>