Israel Travel Check-in - Times for our customer’s convenience
To facilitate and ease the check-in and boarding procedures during your Israel travel plans, please come to the check-in counter according to the times shown below.
Economy Class Passengers - You should arrive at the check-in counters 3 hours before the scheduled departure time as listed on the flight ticket.
Business Class, VIPs and First Class Passengers - You should arrive at the check-in counters 2 hours before the scheduled departure time as listed on the flight ticket.
- Late arrival at the check-in counter may deprive
you of your rights to benefits, including those provided by virtue of
the Aviation Services Law (Compensation and Assistance for Flight Cancellation or Change of Conditions), 5772–2012
- In light of the above, and since the security
check must be completed before you reach the check-in counter, it is
recommended to arrive at the airport about four hours before the
scheduled flight departure time
- Check-in for Israel travel flights closes about
one hour before departure. Late passengers will not be able to check in
once their flight has closed
- Passengers with special needs, including passengers traveling with children and/or infants, need extra time at check-in
- The boarding gates close about 10 minutes before take-off. Late passengers will not be accepted for the flight
Have a pleasant flight!