Economy Class Preferred Seats
EL AL is offering a new service that allows Economy Class passengers to purchase a Preferred Seat in advance, for a fee.
An Economy Class Preferred Seat is a seat with improved legroom due to its location near an exit seat or a bulkhead.
seats are assigned according to a priority list and without payment to
Top Platinum members and accompanying one passenger and to Gold and
Bulkhead seats are allocated to parents flying with babies up to nine months old (free of charge).
Would you like to purchase a Preferred Seat in advance?The service entails a fee
- Please note that the number of Preferred Seats is limited and varies according to the aircraft model
- Register now for the Preferred Seat waiting list for your next flight and we will contact you within the next few days
- Passengers with a confirmed ticket, accompanying Platinum and Gold costumers - are requested to register for the service
- GOVT. Service TAX of 4.944% will apply on transactions for services on BOM-TLV paid for in India
- In case of a failure to show up for the flight or in case of a cancellation after the purchase of the seal, no refund will be granted (either money or points)
This is subject to the Consumer Protection Act, 5741 – 1981 and its regulations.
Prices, information about the service and FAQ - click here